NextPush - Android
NextPush is a push provider that runs within a Nextcloud instance for easy setup.
- License: AGPL-3.0
- Sources: https://github.com/UP-NextPush/android
- Server: https://github.com/UP-NextPush/server-app
- Technology: HTTP Server Sent Events
- Download for Android:
- A Nextcloud server
- The server needs to have a Redis instance connected to it
- The server’s reverse-proxy should be configurable (to handle timeouts)
- The server needs to have the NextPush server app installed. Follow the instructions in the link to learn how to set it up.
- Install this app and the Nextcloud application on your device.
- Connect to a server with the NextPush server-app installed.
- You’re ready!
- Install and sign into your Nextcloud account using the official Nextcloud app.
- Install the NextPush client and sign into you Nextcloud account.
- Install and run one of the apps supporting UnifiedPush.
- Everything should automatically work!
- If notifications do not work, check out the troubleshooting page.