UnifiedPush is a set of specifications and tools that lets the user choose how push notifications* are delivered. All in a free and open source way.
- I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO INSTALL: ntfy (Android)
- The same but I must use Google for some reason (hard battery optimization): UP-FCM Distrib (Android)
- I have a Nextcloud server: NextPush (Android)
- For other options, see below.
Any app can be used with any distributor:
This is how UnifiedPush notifications flow:
- Use UnifiedPush for your app
- Create an Android Distributor (and check other distrib code)
- Create a Linux Distributor (and check other distrib code)
- If you’re adding UnifiedPush support to your app, we’d love to talk to you! We recommend joining the chat below.
- Our main chat room is on Matrix at #unifiedpush:matrix.org
- It’s also bridged to IRC, #unifiedpush on libera.chat