NextPush - Android
NextPush is a push provider that runs within a Nextcloud instance for easy setup.
- License: AGPL-3.0
- Sources: https://github.com/UP-NextPush/android
- Server: https://github.com/UP-NextPush/server-app
- Technology: HTTP Server Sent Events
- Download for Android:
- A Nextcloud server
- You should be able to install apps on the Nextcloud server.
- The server needs to have a Redis instance connected to it
- The server’s reverse-proxy should be configurable (to handle timeouts)
- Install this app and the Nextcloud application on your device.
- Connect to a server with the NextPush server-app installed.
- You’re ready!
You can find more information on how to host the NextPush server app alongside your Nextcloud server on its repository.